Enoch will be happy to see another entry in NUSCO blog. And I am here to add on one more definition into the NUSCO dictionary! I'm KAHYAN, MEINU CLUB VP! :D hahaha. Before I continue penning down anything, I declare that I'm not that excellent a lexicographer as Jia Fang, and my English is not as Boomz as Jia Fang's, otherwise I would be coining more words into the dictionary, so please give me your guidance! LOL!
And since today is the last day of school for Sem 2 in AY2009/2019, I think it calls for a celebration! And also congrats to people like Si Hui and others who have filed for graduation for having enjoyed your awesome years in NUS and NUSCO with amazing friends like ME! We should also need some destressing before we sprint the final lap for the exams! To soon-to-be graduates, enjoy your last and final times of sitting in MPSH, going through headache-inducing examinations! (which reminds me of the NUS matric card spoof video that brings you to places you don't want to go, MPSH.) Big sighhhh.
Furthermore, to thank Jia Fang for coining such a beautiful word of KAHYAN into the NUSCO dictionary, I am here to do my part of dusting the shelves in here!
Enough of the nonsense, here it goes!
JIAFANG [pronounced as how it seems, jia fang, also known as Yong Tau, giving her the full name of Yong Tau Foo Jia Fan, meaning a bowl of Yong Tau Foo with additional rice.]
(rather than giving examples of how jiafang can be used in constructing sentences, I shall give evidences of why Jia Fang is labelled the following)
1) [noun] die-hard shopaholic; spendthrift who spends money like no tomorrow; whose religion is most likely fashion;
evidence: NUSCO went on a trip to her abode, witnessed the amount of clothes she stashed into her wardrobe, under her bed, along the racks, everywhere. The poor cupboard was on the verge of having an avalanche if anyone opens its doors, and poor rails of the cupboard was suffering great amount of tension. And as I quote her, "I never repeat my clothes for one MONTH!" and "I keep a month's worth of NEW clothes as much as I can."
2) [noun] one who has a POWDERFUL grasp of the English language; often spouting boomz and bombastic terms, one such example 'minions'.
evidence: as seen from previous entry, not a need for further elaboration on my part, 'nuff said.
I shall end the entry with a picture of a member of NUSCO Lovely Furry Friends, FLUFFY BABY! :D We should have a NUSCO LOVELY FURRY FRIENDS CLUB, introducing friend #1, FLUFFY BABY, Si Hui's beloved!
Of ultimate cuteness!
Yours truly,
Kah Yan
MEINU CLUB VP
Yours truly,
Kah Yan
MEINU CLUB VP
No comments:
Post a Comment